SaniClean strainers provide durability, flexibility and effective results for your straining needs. The RS strainer series gives you ample options to deliver superior performance and quality end products.
Basket strainers are widely used in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and high-quality processing industries. Our RS strainer series is easy to clean and maintain. Benefits of using the RS industrial strainer series include:
- Interchangeability. No matter what kind of strainer basket used — perforated, perforated with a wire mesh liner, perforated with a filter bag or wedge wire — R or S strainer holder types fit the basket.
- Continuity. Strainer baskets can be removed, cleaned or replaced without breaking a piping connection. Changeover is fast and easy.
Flexibility. The SaniClean basket strainer can be piped in simplex or duplex configurations and is available in surface area capacities from 0.5 to 4.3 square feet.
RS Strainer Features:
- SAE 316L stainless steel
- O-ring seals
- Capacities: Short (1- to 4-inch lines, 4- to 6-inch diameters) and Long (1- to 4-inch lines, 4- to 6-inch diameters)
- Connections: Clamped (standard), I-Line, Bevel Seat, Butt Weld
- Surface Finish: 25 Ra Internal, 35 Ra External