A lot of people don’t realize just how big of an impact sanitary strainers actually make on our lives – particularly on a daily basis. No, we don’t necessarily keep them in our homes – but the products we do likely wouldn’t exist without the wide array of benefits these versatile little devices bring to the table.
Case in point: the cosmetics industry. A lot of innovation will be taking place in this field across 2019 and beyond, and sanitary strainers are a large part of every last bit of it.
The Relationship Between Sanitary Strainers and Cosmetics Businesses: Breaking Things Down
To get a better understanding of the way something like a side inlet strainer might be used in cosmetics, you first need to learn more about how these types of products are manufactured in the first place.
Many people don’t realize that cosmetics products are actually made from a wide array of different components. These can include but are certainly not limited to ones like:
- Cholesterol, which may be bad for your internal health in doses that are too high but is actually quite beneficial to things like moisturizers.
- Guanine, which is the official term used to describe the types of small fish scales that are normally found in things like nail polishes.
- Lanolin, which comes from sheep wool (and is the subject of one of the funniest jokes in the film “Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy”).
- Wax, which actually forms the basis of a plethora of different cosmetics products.
All of these ingredients need to come together to form something far more powerful than any one of them could be on their own. Too much cholesterol and not enough wax, or too much guanine and not enough diatomaceous Earth, and the product in question won’t be nearly as effective as its original designers and manufacturers hope.
Therefore, products like a wedge wire strainer are essential for getting the chemical composition of these products just right. Along the same lines, the flexibility given by these types of items helps create a greater degree of control during the general experimentation process – thus enabling producers to come up with even more effective and innovative products down the road.
At the same time, it’s also important to note that cosmetics products are very heavily regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. There are legal limits of certain ingredients that can be found in a product – any more, and the product likely won’t get approval and will never make its way onto store shelves.
Because of that, basket filters & strainers (not to mention similar items) help meet the rigid requirements of the FDA in a way that keeps that particular government organization – along with the millions of people who will eventually buy those products) happy all throughout the manufacturing process.
- By far, one of the most important ways that sanitary strainers are used in cosmetics comes down to the control they give manufacturers over the quantities of ingredients that are found in certain items.
- Likewise, the entire industry is heavily regulated by the Food and Drug Administration – so a device like a sanitary Y strainer will help companies meet these requirements as well.
If you’d like to find out more about why sanitary strainers are so essential for businesses operating in the cosmetics industry in 2019, or if you have any additional questions about basket filters and strainers, along with similar products that we proudly carry, please don’t delay – contact SaniClean Strainers today.