High capacity model, also recommended for high viscosity applications.
Intermediate capacity model With filter surface areas ranging from 1.2-2.7 square feet.
Intermediate capacity model, offers up to .8 square feet of filter area. Recommended for coarse straining.
Best value basket strainer, offers up to 1.6 square feet of filter area. Offers the benefits of a basket strainer in a compact design.
Designed for use with standard filter bag sizes.
- Available in 1” thru 4” line sizes
- Available in capacities from 0.4 s/f to 3.8 s/f
- Housings can accommodate standard filter bag sizes (1,2,3,4,7,8,9)
- Strainer Housing can be fabricated to suit different piping configurations –
- Side Inlet / Bottom Drain (Style R)
- Side Inlet / Side Outlet / Bottom Drain (Style S)
- Side Inlet & Side Outlet - on same side of housing / Bottom Drain (for Duplex applications)
- Application Flexibility:
- Coarse (Perforated)
- Medium (Wire Mesh Liner basket)
- Fine Filtration (Filter Bags)
- Wedge Wire
- Basket flanges are machined for a perfect fit and employ an O-ring for optimal seal performance.
- Our stainless steel sanitary strainers' baskets feature the quick release handle for ease of assembly.
- Clamped connections are standard; also available in I-Line and Bevel Seat configurations
- All sanitary construction; crevice free and polished
- Custom Strainers available
Download the Basket Strainers Catalog.
A Perforated Strainer Basket with Wire Mesh Liner Basket featuring the Quick Release Handle Design.
A Perforated Strainer Basket with a Filter Bag featuring the Quick Release Handle Design.
A Wedge Wire Strainer Basket featuring the Quick Release Handle Design.
A Perforated Strainer Basket with an 11 gauge flange, ideal for straining large objects.
SaniClean Strainers offers a large selection of baskets.